1. The overall theme of this project is drug-induced synesthesia. The senses that will be addressed are all of them.
2. The Ways of Knowing that are addressed and affected through drug-induced synesthesia are reason, emotion, memory, and imagination.
3. The AOK this project relates to is Psychology.
4. What is it exactly, you plan to do and/or investigate?
5. To what extent does drug-induced synesthesia affect our senses?
6. This project is related to knowledge because through researching this topic, it will greater the knowledge of synesthesia.
7. The material I will need for this project are just a computer.
8. My Psychology teacher, Ms. Babcock, could assist with this project.
9. Some possible ways to present this project is through a video or a powerpoint. Possibly do a little interactive activity.
10. In order to finish this project by the due date I must spread the workload throughout the next two weeks.
4. Elaborate on the quote from Anais Nin: “We see things not as they are but as we are.”
This quote “We see things not as they are but as we are” means that we see the world as we expect to see it. We walk into a classroom hearing that the teacher is mean and we except them to be mean so that’s the emotions we focus on. If we wake up in a bad mood, every slightest bad thing that occurs that day seems to make of us in an even worse mood. People have different meanings of what things are. Everyone has their own view of the world and they see it in their own perspective.